I Love and Hate You Day Before Friday

I have a love/hate relationships with Thursday's (yes, I know today is Friday but I typically come late to the party.)

So today, I present to you the reasons I love and hate Thursdays (I know the suspense is killing you!)

It's the busiest day on the roads. (I will explain, most companies decide on 4 day work weeks when the recession hit so everyone is racing to and from work, hence making my job super busy. Plus a lot of people ditch work on Friday for 3 day weekends.)

Boyfriend has school every other Thursday night, so I barely see him on Thursday nights.

Everyone is already so worn out and ready for the weekend, basically everyone is cranky all day.

I wake up every Thursday thinking it's Friday, and that is a super bummer. 


Probably the most important reason and only reason there needs to be, it's the day before Friday and the weekend!

(By the way, Friday's in my office are typically slow, which makes them drag. But at 2pm, I'm free (until Monday at 6am)).  

But since it's Friday (yay!!!!) it's time for #backthatazzup. I just love that Whitney over at I Wore Yoga Pants To Work does this link up on Friday. 

So this week for my jam I'm going to choose (drum roll please.....) 

Backbone by There For Tomorrow. I love this song (and band, since I have met on multiple occasions, (and yes I will mention this a lot because I feel like it makes me important)). They are local band to Central Florida, so check them out! 

Backbone by There for Tomorrow on Grooveshark

Hope all you wonderful people have a glorious weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love to hear what you have to say!!