Hummmp Dayyyy!!

It’s Wednesday!! Hump day!! 



Okay enough of that… 

Today is going to be short and sweet because I am working on making this site look awesome and because I am slammed at work (stupid winter weather, messing up all the traffic). 

Yesterday, we finally showed my parents Boyfriend’s new car. This made me very nervous. You see, I sold the Fucus without telling them first. When I did tell them, they were not mad. Super stoked about that. But we drove it over there, and showed them. They loved it and it was all sunshine and butterflies (what the hell was I nervous about?)

So there is this big winter storm coming through the panhandle and the state of Florida. It is causing major delays and wrecks. Basically causing my work to be crazy. I will update with how that goes tomorrow. 

Yeah, short and sweet and to some kind of point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love to hear what you have to say!!