I'm Sure You Want To Know...

Today I decided to let everyone learn a little more about crazy little me. Since I am new to the blogging community, I have learn (an experienced as a blog reader) that you want to know all about the person your reading about.
So I present to you…
All things Leah
I am afraid of the dark, so afraid that I have to have someone sleep with me or have the TV on all night. 

In college, I majored in Psychology because I didn’t know what else to do, but have no desire to do anything in the psychology field. 

I have never lived out of the state of Florida but I feel like I don’t belong here. 

I did not get my drivers license until I was almost 19 years old, but I got my permit at 15. 

I am an only child and my parents did that so I couldn’t fight with any siblings. 

I hate washing my hair and I mean HATE IT and tend to not do it often. 

I have never been a big drinker of alcohol, I do like a good glass of Moscato though. 

I hate tomatoes, and that includes ketchup, I will not touch my food if a tomato has. 

I could eat anything dipped in buffalo sauce, and I mean anything. 

My favorite food is french fries (they are even better dipped in buffalo and ranch). 

My favorite movie is Mary Poppins. 

When I am sick, I have to watch Beauty and the Beast and Hunger Games. 

My brains goes fifty miles a minute, and I constantly think in terms of writing a journal (maybe that’s why I started blogging).

I have three best friends, but two live away from me. 

I wear glasses and contact, but rarely will you find me in contact unless I am wearing sunglasses all day.

I am obsessed with sunglasses (I worked in a sunglass store for almost 4 years).

People say I resemble Mayim Bialik (from Blossom and Big Bang Theory) but I don’t see it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha love the humorous fun facts! Literally caught myself laughing quite a few times. :)

    - www.meyouandhayleylarue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love to hear what you have to say!!