Your Typical Weekend Recap

So it's Monday.... boo! 

But that means it's time for weekend recap post Valentines style. 

So Friday was Valentine's Day. I was a typical adult and went to work and while there I caught a cold (the joys of working in a super small office). So I came home and canceled Valentine's day (we were going to go out for a nice dinner). Instead we ordered pizza and watched the Dallas Buyer Club (not your Valentine's day movie, but a good movie nonetheless). Made it an early night and went to bed. 
Saturday morning Boyfriend had a hair appointment (which took 4 hours!) and I stayed home to try and feel better. When he finally made it home we decided to go get lunch (I promise this story gets better). While at lunch we decided to go look at 80" TVs (why? I'm not sure but I always entertain Boyfriend's thoughts of why it is so important to eventually have an 80" TV).  While there I told him we should look at a vacuum cleaner, which we have desperately needed, due to Princess Smushy (the dog) and her crazy amount of shedding. We had been looking at Dyson's for a while now, but didn't want to pull the trigger on the large price tag. But this weekend, we decided it was time. So our Valentines gift to each other was a vacuum cleaner. (Yes, a cleaning product.) It okay though, because now I want to clean everything and I'm sure Boyfriend is okay with that. We decided to go out on Saturday night for a few drinks with a friend. It was freezing (Florida freezing that is, a whopping 54 degrees) and we are stupid and decided to sit outside. It was fun though, we froze our butts off and listen to some good ol' Irish music. 

Sunday we woke up late (which never happens) and decided to drive and see Boyfriend's dad. I have never seen where Boyfriend grew up so I was excited. He drove me all around and showed me his childhood home, his best friend's house, his school, and basically anything that related to what it was like growing up. He even took me to where he used to work (at the mall) and had lunch there (by the way, I must just be a city girl but this mall had 3 restaurants... 3 places to eat in the food court). It was a fun day to hang out with his family and get to know them. 

The weekend all in all was a good one, however I still have the stupid cold so Monday sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love to hear what you have to say!!