5/16/15

Don't hate me for another wedding post (there will be a lot of these)! I'm excited to have so much planning done in such a short time. Babe decided to come home this weekend (instead of us meeting half way from where his training is) so we decided to go look at wedding venues.

I'm excited because I have narrowed it down to my top 2 I like, and those are the ones we are going to visit. They also both had my date (5/16/15) available (so no more pretend date!) So I'm super excited about that.

Like last week, today I am loving and hating Thursday (and in case you missed it, you can read about it here). Today is mostly I hate day, because its been 4 days since I have seen Babe and I just plain ol' miss him. Also work is kinda dragging today, which is making Thursday go by soooooo sllloooowwww.

I know this post is kind of pointless today, but I had to share that we picked our date. Hopefully everything is this easy.

Now, I am linking up with Ashley over at The Grits Blog and Jessa at Life of a Sports Wife today. I love this link up because there are no rules. (Well, that makes it harder sometimes to come up with a topic to write about). Now, go to their blogs and read because they are AWESOME.

Till tomorrow :)


The Grits Blog 
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting. I love to hear what you have to say!!