I Call This Place Home

So today, I decided to do another link-up. (I'm sorry, not really:)) Brianna over at Endlessly Beloved came up with this awesome one that will tell you a little more about me and where I come from.
Orlando
One // Disney World //  I love Disney (as you all have learned) and love that it is in my backyard. Nothing makes me happier then a Disney trip after work.

Two // Home of Tijuana Flats // Now, if you have not experienced Tijuana Flats, you are missing out. This small restaurant has grown into a chain and well its awesome (nothing else needs to be said, the food speaks for itself)

Three // Beach // The beach isn’t exactly in Central Florida, but it is a a short drive (about 45 minutes to either the east or west coast). I am not a beach person really, but I have to say sometimes I love to sit in the sun and relax.

Four // Hurricanes // Most people would not find this a great thing, but when you have dealt with about 10-15 storms in your life, you learn to embrace it. Can we say Hurricane Parties?

Five // Park Ave // I grew up in a suburb of Orlando, called Winter Park. It’s a small town (a 6 mile square) and downtown is one street (yup.. one street!) It’s really pretty to walk around and just hang out. Oh! They have my favorite wine place!!

Six // Shopping // We have a lot of malls in this area (and I love to shop) so basically any store, high end or not, we have it. Makes budgeting hard.

Seven // Weather // Actually, I complain a lot about this because it gets to hot in the summer, but in the winter and its between 60-70 degrees, I’m in heaven. So right now, I have about 2-3 more weeks of this glorious weather, until I hate it again.

Eight // University of Central Florida // I went to school there and graduated, which is a big feat since it took me 7 years.

Nine // My family // My family lives here. Although, I don’t see them often anymore (maybe like 3 times a month) its nice to know they aren’t that far away.

Ten // Traffic // Most people would hate this (and actually I do too when I am stuck in it) but it keeps me in a job and Orlando has a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love to hear what you have to say!!