Friday, Friday Getting Down on Friday!

Holla! It's Friday (cue Rebecca Black singing in your head!) So excited for today! Babe comes home for 3 days (before he has to go back for his last week of training) and we are doing some wedding planning this weekend. 

So over at the The Growing Up Diaries, Jamie posted about what she loved about herself. It seems to coincide with Whitney (over at I Wore Yoga Pants to Work) #projectselflove. So I decided to join in the fun. I have always been my harshest critic when it comes to everything, so hopefully this will remind me of all the things I love about myself.


//my eyes// I have a thing for eyes, and I love that mine are blue :) 

//my height// I love that I'm short. Babe isn't super tall, so even in the rare occasion I wear heals, he is still taller. 

//being goofy// I am a goofball. I even like to make myself laugh, and that ends up making others laugh too. 

//my compassion// I'm an extremely compassionate person, and I think people take advantage of me for it, but I would never change it. 

//i'm loud// I used to hate that I was so loud that everyone could hear me, but as I have gotten older I have embraced it and now I love it. 

//I love the 90's// I love that I listen to 90's music more then I should (and that I know all the words to every NSYNC song on the planet) 

//my picky eating// I am a texture eater, so that makes me extremely picky but everyone knows it, so I people always cater to me

//I love reality TV// Most people hate it, but it is my dirty secret and it makes me feel so good about life that I don't have those problems (okay, I would feel awesome if I was on one of those Real Housewives shows)

//started shows and finish them// I love that I can say I watched shows and finish them all the way through, even if they get horrible the last couple seasons

//I fall asleep when I watch movies// Everyone hates this (okay, mainly Babe) about me, but everyone knows I do it and I don't think I have seen a movie all the way through in a while

//that I have Babe// I love that I found someone who cares so much about me and wants to take care of me and my crazy

//my crazy// That I have a term deemed "my crazy" and most everyone knows it about me

I do love me and what I have to offer the word. Everyone is right, if I don't love me, who will? 

Whitney also have this AWESOME link up every Friday called #backthatazzup! Today's song of choice was going to be something else (but silly grooveshark didn't have it) but this song is way better! This song talks about petticoats (and that makes it a-maze-balls :))

Chocolate by The 1975 on Grooveshark
post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. And I loved Whit's post about self love. I know that more people need that in their lives. There is just so much dang negativity all the time! Gotta love yourself first before someone else loves you. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love to hear what you have to say!!