My Weekend Recap (a day late!)

Today I am going to make it short and sweet (kind of like me) today and do a quick link-up. 

It's Tuesday, so I can do a weekend recap (a day late, but whatever :)).

Friday night, Boyfriend and I went to dinner at one of our favorite burger places (they have the best sauces) and came home and hung out until Boyfriend's best friend (who lives on the west coast of the Sunshine State) came over and the two of them went out. I was too tired to go (and went to bed shortly before they left ... at 9pm).

Saturday was fun and sad all at the same time. Boyfriend was going away for the weekend to see his step-dad and his family about 3 hours away. I don't really like when Boyfriend goes away on the weekends because its the only time we have all day to spend together (and shoot me because I like spending time with my Babe, okay don't do that). But my mom took me shopping (which is always some kind of therapy) and I felt a little better (still missed him but better). However, I didn't buy much but hanging out with my Momma was fun. I decided to spend the night at their house (since they still had my puppy from last weekend) and had another early night. It was nice. 

On Sunday, my mom took me out for breakfast, which was super yummy (I had steak and eggs...yum!) and went to Target. That's kind of a tradition my mom and I have. I came home early, took a nap (wow, I just realized I slept a lot this past weekend) and waited for Boyfriend to get home. Once he got home, we met up with a few of his friends who are into cars and had dinner with them at a chicken finger place (they have an entire restaurant devoted to chicken fingers... awesome!!) We just headed home after and watched some TV and headed to bed. 
All in all, kind of a boring weekend, filled with food and sleeping, but doesn't that make it a great weekend?! 

I have been battling this really bad headache for the past week, so it was nice to not really do anything. 

Anyways, hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better and will write something with a little more substance.
Today's link-up is brought to you by the lovely ladies over at Karly Kim and Glossy Blonde.  Go to their blogs and find new people to read about and enjoy!
Glossy Blonde
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love to hear what you have to say!!